Grandstream GXP1782 8-Line Gigabit IP Phone
Grandstream GXP1782 is a mid-range IP phone with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts and Gigabit support designed to keep users efficient and productive.
In addition the Grandstream GXP1700 series has been purposely designed for the growing business. All GXP1700’s come with a stylish interface, great features and functionality that your business will grow to depend on. Look no further because the GXP1700 series is the right tool for your business. They offer mid-range productivity tools at an entry-level price as well as a sleek design that will complement any desktop. In addition to it’s other great feature in regards to anti-theft security, the GXP1700 series comes equipped with a Kensington Security Slot.
In conclusion the GXP1782 is a Gigabit 8-line phone with 4 SIP accounts. It also has 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys on its 200×80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen. Rather than being stuck with the usual built -in ringtones, with the GXP1700 series users can personalize the GXP1782 with their favorite ring tone. In addition, integrating a phone with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services is a snap. This powerful IP phone supports dual auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps- the fastest connection speed available. It also features automated provisioning with media access control.
- Gigabit ports
- 8 lines
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- 32 digitally programmable & customization BLF/fast dial keys
- Built-in USB for importing and exporting data only
- HD wide-band audio
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with echo cancellation
- Supports PoE
- Power supply included
- EHS support for compatible Plantronics headsets
- Automated Provisioning
- Large phone book capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with over 500 records
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology
- Kensington Security Slot